Nominee Presentation Support
The following questions are to be answered by the member who is presenting their nominated Charity or Non-Profit Organization. The presentation must be brief, only 2-3 minutes in length.
- Charity or Non-Profit Mission Statement
- What population does the organization serve?
- What would the donated funds be used for? (Charities must agree that funds will not be used for administrative costs.)
- although we are using microphone equipment, it is important for your voice to be strong and travel (although please avoid shouting into the mic)
- remember to look at your audience and have fun while presenting
- parent involvement in presentations should be limited
- visuals will be difficult to show as we will not have access to a screen, however, props or materials to share would be valuable for furthering the awareness of your chosen charity